The "eh" thread.

not really man, looks more like a cross between the Baldwin (which is an amazing budget throw) and a Sullivan.

I love love love my Moxon, but I am very much looking forward to the EH, so much I am seriously debating ordering a second one… BUT… I don’t want to until I do a side by side with the Moxon, as I may order a second Moxon instead…

anyway…

MOXON

2014 EH

The Eh looks more outside heavy in shape and has about 11 grams on the Moxon.

Can’t go wrong with either throw… I am very excited as both the Moxon and EH are on my 2015 Fixed Axle Fifteen journey.

1 Like

I have the Baldwin and I really like it. I am seriously thinking about getting an EH. I just have to get my money together before YYE sells out.

The Moxon to me looks closer to a butterfly shape while the Eh more resembles an organic shape to me.

My dilemma is whether to order a 2nd Eh or my first Moxon. #yoyoproblems haha!

1 Like

How do you tell the difference between the original and the 2013?

The original will not have the 2013 engraving on it.

I just picked up a 2013 last week. It’ll arrive this week, going to take a photo of all 3 at the end of the week, I’ll post it so you can see all of them :slight_smile:

My 2014, according to USPS will be here tomorrow!

1 Like

That means I must have an original! I bought it on ebay several months back. It came with the box and the signed paper. I had no idea it was a ‘first run’. Neato. Thanks.

I like the looks of the new “EH” But what is Ed throwing in his fixed axle videos?

Depends on the video, but most of his recent Instagram videos I’ve seen have featured the new “eh.” Might be confusing because his doesn’t have engravings on it. I kinda wish they’d have that option available for ordering but sadly, the only versions made without engravings are for Ed himself.

1 Like

Fixed axle, I mainly throw either the eh (lately the 2014) or no jives.

Thanks a ton for the support guys.

2 Likes

I got mine today! Wow it plays so good. Easily the best playing wooden yoyo I’ve ever used. Right out of the box!

1 Like

I will thank you for this post… but you are not helping now sir. USPS says tomorrow… UGH…

I got lucky usps said tomorrow then switched to today. I’m really impressed I did not expect it to perform so well. Very smooth. I can shoot the moon forever with this thing, and I am not good at that.

These WILL still be in stock after Christmas right?

eh, maybe.

Shut up, shut up, shut up… hahahaha. NOT FAIR.

#Iseewhatyoudidthere

If you don’t have one of these, get one… WOW.

This is an amazing throw and it’s true when people are saying this is the best wood fixed axle they have thrown.

Colin makes some great throws, now the difficult part of ordering a second Moxon or Eh… since I really like both!

Maybe I’ll just go in a different direction and get a turner. haha.

Both of mine came in yesterday, it’s already become my favorite fixed axle. As far as the axle goes, I just gave mine a slight extra twist to tighten it and it’s been fine.

1 Like

Ok, you’ve convinced me, Berto and Aaron. I just ordered one and I’m joining the Fixed Axle '15. I’m looking forward to the challenge.