The Duncan ProZ has landed!

No, I haven’t. I’ll contact you when a check gets in and order that and some other bearings from you.

I do know your beefcake kit for FHZ does require a FHZ axle(or 30mm 4.7 bolt) to be used. Even the longer stock axle isn’t long enough.

1 Like

I snagged the last blue w/ yellow caps and it’s awesome.

Just picked up a couple Pro Zs, 2 translucent green and 1 black/white. Going to try them out in a bit, look pretty solid!

Quick update: I opened one of these guys up. I (quickly) tried the looping mode and it felt pretty good, was able to loop. Pretty smooth, too - no vibe. After, I switched it over to 1A mode. Again, felt really good. Light, stable, fast and smooth considering it was only $8. It claims to be 60g with the spacers in it, which feels like it’s heavier than my PGM…probably because its smaller profile. Honestly, I’m happy with the purchase, can’t wait to try these out with weight rings in it, try 2A, and also attempt 3A. The lime green/black looks absolutely amazing. In the end, this is a tinkerer’s yoyo, meant for experimenting with different things. Also a great way to get beginners used to working with multiple parts and tuning their yoyos.

I haven’t opened the other 2 yet but the first of the 3 was pretty responsive, enough to decently loop.

Random note: TRU was loaded with yoyos: Freakhands, a few Pro Z’s (a few less now:) ), Metal Drifters, Raider, Maverick, and Fireball. There was also the 2 pack containing a mosquito and limelight, and a 3-pack containing a Raider, Fireball, and Brain. TRU definitely now has a solid ‘starter’ section of yoyos, hope to see the whole yoyo thing catch on.