The Duncan FREEHAND is back!

Copped a blue and a yellow. Yellow seems to be going fast.

4 Likes

Only 18 left at 9:32pm from 94 at 8pm. These are moving

4 Likes

Another time check on Yellow, down to 2 left at 10:45pm

1 Like

Yellow for me as well. My first FH1 was yellow.

I chuckled to myself. I remember Walmart blowing out FH1ā€™s for $3 and $5 years ago, and they sat forever. Kept telling myself I should buy them, then one day they were gone. Wondered if they were bought or if Walmart just tossed them and counted it as a loss.

Hindsight, you know? :joy:

6 Likes

Yellow sold out at 11:43pm, under 4 hours for 94.

4 Likes

Feel sorry for YYE shipping dept. today!

5 Likes

Blue and Yellow for me!

2 Likes

I keep trying to love the FH, but itā€™s never clicked for me, I was always a 'Gade guy back in the day. That said, pretty tempted to give this another go. Would be more tempted if yellow hadnā€™t sold out.

Anyone know if the next run willā€¦
-Include yellow
-have the original full color caps?

@bjardin ?

4 Likes

Iā€™ll announce the new colors early 2022.

As far as Yellow/White, itā€™s still available via YYS, Rewind and Spingear. If you wait a bit more, Andre is getting the very few stocks we have left for Yellow/White.

11 Likes

Duncan Equals love
Mongu
Other Player editions
Duncan Boy character

These are the things we want. @bjardin

8 Likes

And the 5A star!

4 Likes

I wished I couldā€™ve put down the cash for the Unknown Ti Freehand, just for those plastic caps. Would love to see plastic Unknown caps come on a black Freehand One, maybe mimicking the Hyper Freehand style graphic. :flushed:

Until that hypothetical future though Iā€™m happy with how good the yellow/white in the pre-pro run looks.

4 Likes

There are many colors to go around.

What I can say, special editions will come slowly, but new/rerun colors will be released throughout 2022.

If I flood the market with special editions, itā€™s not special anymore :blush:

17 Likes

I would love some gag caps like these.

pu

12 Likes

I like that one!

3 Likes

But will the caps be the original colorsā€¦TELL US BRYAN.

Just giving you crap, friend. Looking forward to see what youā€™re cooking up in 2022.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for these

Duncan_Freehand_B.JPG

11 Likes

For those who are really interested in the Freehand One progress, news and etc., join the Freehand group:

:blush:

9 Likes

Hi Bryan
Were the Freehand One, small bearing yo-yos supposed to come with a freehand counter-weight besides the one string?

R

2 Likes

Counterweight, a pair of new Friction Sticker (white) and yes, a string. :blush:

2 Likes