The Double or Nothing Experiment

^That was really smooth!

1 Like

You and me man. Lets take the double or nothing thread by storm!!

do tricks have to be original or can they be combos of already made tricks?

Hopefully already made tricks. There wasnt a single original trick in my video, lol.

I could have put my combo in here. But everyone has already seen it many times in other threads. My double or nothing combos are something to BEHOLD!! lol jk. but they are pretty cool.

yes. But you didn’t do the entire trick one after another. You mixed them up to make a combo. So good job. All I have at the moment is tricks linked together to make a combo. Nothing really original about that.

1 Like

Here is my double or nothing combo I made up about 2 months ago. Maybe 2 1/2 months ago.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s-_ghgZd4o[url]

Here is a trick I made from a double or nothing several years ago. As far as I can remember, it is the only trick I have made from that mount.

Sorry for posting the whole video. I seem to have lost the original video of the trick, and I currently do not have a camera to rerecord it.

Slightly smoother take on my trick, using the One Drop Dingo…can’t wait to hit this up with the Flea!

1 Like

Sadly I’m not great at making tricks. However, I know where I will be learning some cool new ones. :slight_smile:

Made up a trick during work moments ago but couldn’t get it on film. So ima get it down and post it up soon. Be back later.

preferably new, but old is cool as well :slight_smile:

so I just made up this trick that’s kinda tricky for me and I’ve been trying to film it for the past half hour to get it just right. I finally get it and see how it looks aaaaaaaaaaand… STUPID CAMERA GOES OUT OF FOCUS!!! Yup. So, I’ll be trying again tomorrow.

O man, that sucks :cry:

I hate when I set up my camera, think I have the shot in focus, nail the trick perfectly…only to review it later seeing a blurry mess with a blurry thing twirling around in different directions, unable to see what was even happening.

1 Like

lesson learned here. Don’t use iPhones as a camera.

I actually did this with a DSLR and a 50mm fixed length lens. Background was razor sharp and I was just a blurry mass moving about.

i meant myself.

And prime lenses are the way to go. What do you shoot with? Normally id shoot with my Nikon d7000 with my 11mm but my laptop is shot so I can’t upload it. Which is why I’m using an iPhone.

I use a Canon T2i and a Gopro. I’ll use the gopro for POV footage. For quick and dirty stuff I’ll use my phone.

that looks really nice, i might have to try to learn that. good work man