The dingo, Boss, CLWY

Alright so after Christmas ill have a little cash in my pocket, and i got my Tactic a few weeks ago, liking the size, smaller and nice curves.
So i will have a very hard decision to make::
–Dingo(i have heard fantastic things, but im worried about the wings being too small.)
–The Boss: also heard great things, I am liking the shape of it, it looks like it will be a nice yoyo, smooth shape and from looks, also a plus.
And lastly but not least, a CLWY.
Either the LB Bassalope or the Wooly.
–They both look nice, the shape looks good, i like the smooth rim also.
Please post your opinion, i appreciate it!

i had some worries before i bought my dingo a week ago. it being so small i was wondering if it could play.

no worries. i probably should have put this in my review but i didn’t think about it until today. the dingo really reminds me of another favorite of mines and that is the mini motu. i can’t think of the specs right now but i’m sure that they are pretty close.

so if you have ever thrown either a shuriken or a mini motu and liked either one i would say go ahead and get one. i LOVE mines.

no, sadly i have not =(

If you’re on a budget, I would recoment a dingo. But if the sky is the limit, then I would go for a marmot. Just my opinion :smiley:

I really like the BOSS, it sleeps REAllly long, It also is a great yoyo for thumb grinds. But I have heard good things from the dingo, but it is fairly new.

thanks! i have decided Boss.