The CFB/NFL Thread!

Little late with CFB, but decided to put it with NFL to avoid multiple threads. Let’s talk football! Any Longhorn fans stoked after last night? I know as a CU alum I’m absolutely HYPED for my Buffs, it’s been a looooooong time coming lol. Also a Buckeye fan but not much to talk about with them yet.

Gotta few good NFL games today, go Broncos/Browns!

1 Like

Bengals alllll day babbyyyy.

I was gonna talk smack but I see you’re from Cincy so all is good lmao

Rest in pieces Bengals (for today. Things could change)

I’m not worried one bit.

1 Like

Seahawks fan here. Also like the Bills on the AFC side.

College ball I don’t follow as much but theoretically I’m a UW fan

Indeed. First game of the season so things are as far from set in stone as they can be. That also being said I think the lack of reps that Burrow had from preseason might have been a contributing factor too

1 Like

Absolutely. Yeah I feel like that certainly may have played a role considering that Burrow was pretty off his game today. But yeah, I agree, it’s hard to judge off the first game. How are you feeling about the Seahawks going into this season?

1 Like

I’m not disagreeing but I’m also gonna point out the Browns defense was all over the field today and played a huge role in that.

1 Like

I feel like we will either be mediocre or amazing. No in-between. Offense we’re looking good so far but defense does not look much improved from last year.

1 Like

the true unpopular opinion i have is that i’ve been a patriots fan since the seahawks super bowl, i know nothing about football now but im still a patriots supporter :saluting_face::saluting_face: them or the saints

I am a pretty rabid LSU and Saints fan. This weekend was good to me, but last Sunday was beyond brutal.

Jeebus h we sucked today

Eagles fan checking in. This game is stressing me out!

1 Like

y’all have it :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart:

1 Like

Can’t believe Mayfield pulled it off for the bucs today. Sorry Cousins and JJ

As a long suffering Jets fan, I assumed the Aaron Rodgers train would derail in spectacular fashion at some point in the season. Even with this expectation for disappointment, last night was still a brutal gut punch. Same old Jets.

DId they lose to Buffalo? I didn’t get a chance to watch and haven’t really looked at much sports media so far today

Aaron Rodgers ruptured his Achilles tendon on his 4th play as a Jet. The Jets did earn an impressive OT win, but now we’re back to Zach Wilson. Yikes.

1 Like

Oh damn, sorry about your luck. That’s tough.

1 Like