The CFB/NFL Thread!

i’m so out of the loop, can’t believe rogers left the packers

1 Like

As a person who is a Bills fan (although Seahawks are still my primary) I still don’t see how you couldn’t have won when Allen gave your defense the ball 4 times. The Bills didn’t deserve the win with performance like that.

On the bright side for you though you can rest easy in your defense! The d-line crushed it.

1 Like

I dont want to talk about it. Just kidding. Bummed on the Steelers. I think the 49ers might be really good well see. Still bad.That game ending last night was insane! I turned it on with 5 mins to go. It was soon as Gipson I think it was caught the tying TD.

Whats up with Burrow and Allen?

Man not a Jets fan by any means but it sucks so bad that it might’ve been the last time Aaron Rodgers plays. At 39 a ruptured achilles is a damn hard one to come back from.

3 Likes

What’s up with Burrow is that the Browns suffocated him all afternoon and your team is next pal. (All fun)

No college fans?? I know we’ve got people from the South on here you can’t tell me none of you aren’t huge football people lol

2 Likes

i see so much longhorns stuff around here i just assume we all know ab them lol, not a big fan of college football anyways

1 Like

We shall see! I sure how we play better. Im bummed to see Aaron Rodgers out. Was curious how it was going to work out for him with the Jets.

I haven’t forgotten sir, good luck tonight :+1::handshake:

2 Likes

Not a huge college fan really. My grandpa was huge on the Lobos basketball, but not football. We all watch NFL games, Dallas/Bills split household.

1 Like

hoping the steelers win so i can see the fallout

1 Like

Hahah I was thinking about this earlier when I was yoyoing. Good luck as well! Here we go Steelers!!!

I love standing infront of the TV yoyoing while I watch the game. I look forward to it on Sundays hah.

1 Like

Yooooo :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Go Gators! Can we get a Monday wellness check on your Rocky top friends? :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:

Jk, they don’t have any friends. :eyes:

1 Like

Welp our offense is weak but the D stuck it!!! Man Deshuan Watson looks bad for how much is invested in that guy.

Couldn’t agree more. But I’m just gutted rn by the Nick Chubb injury. Pretty much ruined the season

1 Like

I feel for you man. Chubb is a beast of a running back. We might not win that game if Chubb doesn’t get hurt. Someone sent me the close up replay of what happened and it made my own knee hurt, wish I didn’t watch it. It basically went the opposite direction.

1 Like

Waiting to see some reports on the details but yeah, I’ll be very surprised if it isn’t torn in all places along with maybe a bone break? Idk man that was one of the worst things I’ve seen in awhile

From the video I saw I would think something broke and tore. It was brutal.

We’re not great lol

But as a realist, my expectations were tempered going in. A truly elite top 10 team beats a school like Austin Peay by 50 and puts in the backups in the 3rd quarter. After the performance against AP, I knew I was looking at the same old Vols…

1 Like