The brown Downbeats are all sold out.

Orange and brown! DUDE, that would be so sweet!

DAT BROWN! HYPE!

I was actually thinking more in the future. I canā€™t get a downbeat for a month or two, unless I want to yoyo out of a refrigerator box :stuck_out_tongue:

Brown and Orange downbeat is definitely my dream color mix

When the Downbeat page originally went up on Tuesday night, the timer was up but so was the colorway selection and add to cart button. I noticed people were already buying them at that point, it got down to only a few of some colors like brown/black/orange/pink. They removed the ability to purchase later that night after a bunch had sold already. Iā€™m sure that is why there were so few of the most sought after colors when the actual release happened last night.

Iā€™m in no rush either. Letā€™s reconvene in a couple months. :wink:

Yet no one admits to having a brownā€¦ Iā€™m starting to think this brown is a myth.

Haha, well I didnā€™t grab brown, I got pink. 8) I saw like 5 browns at one point that night. Iā€™m surprised the brown is so popular, I donā€™t really dig it personally, but it seems a bunch do!

This is cracking me up beyond belief.

Iā€™ll admit, I was one who bought a Downbeat when they were up early. Just happened to look and there they were for sale. I put it in my cart and it went so I went ahead and checked out. I bought a Black one though.

If I remember right when I bought mine there were 4 black ones left, but 9 or 10 brown ones still that was Tuesday at 4:50pm central time.

Brown/Silver
Brown/Green
Brown/Blueā€¦

Iā€™m all for some Eetsit/Eetzilla/Bapesit colorways.

First post woo
I snagged a brownbeat on the ā€œpresaleā€ hah.

1 Like

Strong first post. Welcome to the forums, first revealed owner of a Brownbeat. :slight_smile:

Nice! We have two of an alleged 10

I wish the brown was more brown. It had a heavy red tint to my eye

Iā€™m colorblind, theyā€™re all good.

I want this oneā€¦lol!!
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e115/bartcusick/downBeat_Mockup_zpsjaerssom.jpg

1 Like

^^ all of my yusssss!

1 Like

Does it count that I have a couple brown DownBeats?

Yes Paul Dang. Haha. This is one of my favorite threads.

Not sure what pic you are seeing, but I can assure you in person itā€™s very brown ā€¦ beat.

1 Like