Where have all of the DMs gone

so i have been saving up for a while and i finally have enough money for a DM and i am kind of picky on color and i dont particularly like the yellow DM and most websites are sold out (not really a shock André makes a great yoyo) ;D so basically the point of the post is will there be a shipment of new DMs any time soon cuz if not ill just take a yellow one :smiley:

Yeah, I think if you ask André, he can tell you when they are gonna restock.

Also, we would appreciate if you didnt swear here, even if it wasnt meant to offend. Thanks!

We won’t appreciate it. You just plain aren’t allowed to.

But yeah, you can just ask André.

“Young girls have picked them; every one.” :wink:

what!!!

Yeah, that was what I was thinking… if you are looking for a specific color, you just have to wait. What I did was email every site I knew, and they told me it was coming next week, next month .etc I decided to buy from YYE because of Andre, and came to the forums.

Ok, this thread is in need of a little advice…

First off, it’s a common courtesy to not link product for sale at other stores, online or otherwise. These forums are a great place to make friends and talk about our hobby, but it is also a retail outlet intended to be a successful business for it’s owner. Unless approved by the site owner, please refrain from linking competitive stores.

Secondly, profanity (no matter how “mild” it may be) is against forum rules here.

Folks, please edit your posts accordingly.

You can make use of the “Modify” option, at the top-right of your post, to make these changes.

Finally, you’ll find that any store, this one or another, is going to have basically the same selection of DMs if they’re still in stock. These are made in “runs” by their parent manufacturer (in this case, YoYoJam) so color availability will be similar across any retailers, unless they have slightly older stock from previous shipments. Patience is the key!

And just what’s wrong with the yellow one? :wink:

Okay got rid of mine… just since he didnt want the yellow one just listed some other ones that mught have it…

Wow. This is easily the most obscure reference I have ever seen made on a yo-yo forum.

The Kingston Trio?

what does it mean?

“Where Have All The Flowers Gone?”

“Where Have All The Flowers Gone?” is an old folk song written by Pete Seeger and Joe Hickerson. It’s been performed by countless different people, but the Kingston Trio probably had the most popular cut of it, recorded back in 1961. The song is circular in it’s lyrics, and carries a strong anti-war message.

The OP asked “where have all the DMs gone?” to which ed replied “young girls have picked them, every one.”

Here are the song’s lyrics…

[i]Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the flowers gone? Long time ago.
Where have all the flowers gone? Young girls picked them, ev’ry one. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone? Long time passing. Where have all the young girls gone? Long time ago.
Where have all the young girls gone? Gone to young men ev’ry one. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Where have all the young men gone? Long time passing. Where have all the young men gone? Long time ago.
Where have all the young men gone? Gone to soldiers ev’ry one. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time ago.
Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone to graveyards, ev’ry one. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?

Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time passing. Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time ago.
Where have all the graveyards gone? Gone to flowers, ev’ry one. When will they ever learn? When will they ever learn?[/i]

Again, I submit this as the most obscure reference ever made on a yo forum. :wink:

Yea-- Now that tune is in my head >:( >:(

Hahahaha. Classic.

you may just need to visit some other bastions of obscurity… but thanks!

Also, don’t worry about availability. They are restocked often :wink:

yea i edited the post srry bout that… PS i really laughed hard when someone got my reference lol

and TY to everyone on the replies and there really is nothing wrong with the yellow one its just that i would prefer a diff color