A Werrd restock?!

Does this mean they truly are alive and well??

I sure hope so!

I’m gonna go with: yes, they are still here.

Unless it is a new-old stock like with Team Losi

Werrd’s never been gone, they just recently haven’t been producing too many yoyos and they aren’t really active on social media, but they did post on instagram about a week ago and someone in the comments asked if there was going to be more stuff coming out from Werrd and they replied saying yes. So that’s really exciting news.

1 Like

werrd is one of my top 3 favorite companies, so i was hoping this was the case.

I may be wrong… Because I don’t hang out with the guy, but why do you guys insist on describing Werrd as ‘they’?

I thought(thought/think/whatever) that Werrd is Stu Brown. 1 guy isn’t a ‘they’.

It’s a ‘he or him’.:flushed:

Stu has just had more ‘pressing’ issues to deal with and Yoyos became a temporary distraction.

No big deal.

Life happens.

1 Like

I really hope to see some ironys back on the shelves or at least show up on the BST

Can I get more blueprints now?

Edit: It’s there! But not yellow :frowning:

They gotta bring back the split decision’s and stuff! Their older stuff was so cool and kinda ahead of it’s time. They made some really original throws.

Haven’t played a ton of the new stuff, but it seems more plain to me. Just harder to get excited about their newer stuff, at least for me.

Werrd exists in the space between Stu’s other pursuits. The more space there is, the more Werrd we get…and vice versa.

The Hour Yoyo looks really cool. I love the clock graphics around the edge.