The Ask G2 Jake Thread

When he gets his AL7 Quake.

Thatā€™s pushing it. But I might venture your there for something different

AL7 Quake! ;D

Any estimated timeline for that release so I can start stacking back some cash?

Itā€™s really hard to say. Maybe early December.

Not sure if youā€™re still taking tut requests, but I would die if you figured out 0:46 on Anthony Rojas- 2011.

Iā€™ll try to look into it. I usually focus on tricks that have a breakdown for me to learn from, and I make the easier to learn from tutorial.

Quick tangent, but I still feel that the repeater starting at 0:25 is the best looking trick ever created. Itā€™s a flipping work of art.

What sort of yoyo do you plan to do after the AL7 Quake? Big? Small? Fast? Slow?

I just thought this was funny. A collab with yoyogstring called g^3.

I have the first couple parts down but itā€™s really tricky learning it from the videoā€¦

Hey, I learned the trick so if Jake doesnā€™t make a tut I could make one.

Hey, why wait? I say you should make a tut and then it would save Jake the time and trouble. Please PM if/when you post it.

2 Likes

We have 2 in the works. Iā€™m not sure which one will release first :slight_smile:

Ok, Iā€™ll start on it then. I just didnā€™t want to steal Jakeā€™s tutorial or anything, haha.

Go for it. I might still make one later. Feel free to post it in here.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my tutorial:

1 Like

Thanks for the surprise in the mail Jake. That had to be a lot of work for you and also your better half I assume.

Thatā€™s the kind of thing that will keep me supporting G2.

Happy Holidays!

You are welcome! Steph handled almost all of that. Many many hours. You guys rock though :slight_smile:

Got my card as well! Thanks Jake, thatā€™s why I support g squared, amazing customer service!

You are welcome!