The 5A

Hey Yoyoexpert, I have been working on a few 5a trix and i wanted to show you guys, let me know what you think, also any suggestions will be good…this hasnt been really worked on much but i figured, i should just make everything smoother ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCA-hvINSQ

You’re pretty good! :smiley:

Thanks, i used to put all my yoyo time into 1a…latley its been 5a

Nice!

Thx, it plays good since i recessed it, improves with use…i just need to fix this loose wobbling cap that makes this annoying sound to the already loud yoyo…im not sure how to fix it though :-\

You’re really good! Your style is very nice! It seems very Tyler Severance inspired.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch ;D
and yeah I started yoyoing around tyler so i picked up a few things from him and am still learning from him… :slight_smile:

thanks ;D

Awesome! I like your style.

I bet your 1A is wicked!

Must be great to have a pro yoyoer around. Apparently it rubs off ;D

Keep it up man

people who can do 5a like that make me sooooooo jealous!

thanks, yeah my 1a is pretty good…I’m gonna make a video soon of it…and yeah up until Tyler moved, I was sucking up every tip I could get from him!

thanks! Yeah I get jealous a Lot so I try to learn cool tricks and stuff, trust me…time, effort, and determination …all that and you have 5A like a pro (I wish I was a pro lol)

sweet 5a! and hell ya Empire state of mind!

The next JonRob. :smiley:

You’re good man! :wink: What’s your yoyo??? (cool song) ;D

If you’d watched the whole video, you’d know.

And Mark, I didn’t know you were that good man, you gotta show me some of that stuff…

:o Awsome vid. Good tricks. Landed the tricks pretty good. Wish i was that good.

Ditto… I tried 5a but I’m better at 1a.

Wow man, that’s great stuff. Loved the crosshanded e-fan thnigy.