The 2019 World Yo-Yo Contest Thread

I literally cannot express my desire to actually attend a yoyo related event since I missed both Singapore and AP this year…

I could throw with you guys and maybe even try out some throws I would never even dream of buying…
I would even be able to watch my favorite throwers compete…
Oh I wish I could attend it

2 Likes

Maybe. I’m bringing my girlfriend so I have to do some stuff she wants to do too :joy:

That said, we will definitely be there during the record, just not sure about other times😂

2 Likes

You are going?! Yess

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday with @Ant.G and maybe others from the ATL yoyo club.

2 Likes

OH YES, this is gonna be gr8, I don’t want to try to meet up at the World Record thing because the crowd would be too big, hopefully Patrick can make the above meet time I suggested, I will be hanging out in the lobby and at booths for most of Friday so hopefully we can meet sometime during or after the lunch break, like 1:30 as I said earlier. At the YYE booth

5 Likes

This reminds me of Moose and Not Moose from Supernatural

1 Like

https://2019worldyoyocontestvolunteers.my-trs.com/

Worlds needs volunteers! Sign up at the link above.

4 Likes

I was gonna say I’ve never met anyone on the forums but I think I bought my topyo Silenus from @YoYoExpertGarrett at the YYE stand last year.

1 Like

As long as I’m at the contest then I’ll be there!

2 Likes

Well I should definitely be there for a bit in the morning, but I think I’m exploring Cleveland most of friday afternoon until the world record thing.

1 Like

12 o clock saturday during ap then?

Oh also – if anyone wants to take a bunch of Ti-Vayder stickers to give out at Worlds just PM me. You can of course keep some for yourself at your discretion.

1 Like

I can also take a few Vayders to sell there…

2 Likes

(and that’s the last anyone ever heard of Jacob)

But seriously, we’re doing online-only sales, anything else is just too complicated, and I like to keep it simple… sir.

7 Likes

I know, I was just joking, I may be able to hand out stickers if you are okay with having minors do it.

1 Like

You’re a major in my book Jacob

5 Likes

I’m so pumped to go!

3 Likes

I could meet up at either time too (really just pick a time during something boring and I’m good :wink:)

1 Like

me and a Friend just signed up to be Volunteer yoyo instructors at the same time! Going to be so much fun!

6 Likes

Maybe you can teach me some stuff?

1 Like