Yoyo contest list for 2024?

I’m having trouble finding yoyo contests for 2024. Does anyone have websites I can use to find some? I want to try competing but need to plan way in advance. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

Bump. I’m hoping to start buying plane tickets and hotels and planning it out but having trouble finding details. Idk if they just come later

I know where worlds is and im saving for that now. :rofl::rofl: hopefully ill have everything booked by April. I just need some other contest.

2 Likes

Im kinda late, but the next world yoyo contest is happening in ohio

@AndreBoulay - When is the next Throw Down?

1 Like

Early 2024. I should have a date soon-ish. We are waiting for a restaurant to re-open in our building at Eastworks that is across from where we hold the event. :blush:

1 Like

Steel City Throwers in Pittsburgh is January 13, 2024. I’ll be there. Not gonna compete though.

1 Like

I have Cal States down in my calendar for 2024-01-27 in San Diego but I’m not sure if that date is still right nor do I have more information than that.

1 Like

yoyocontest.com is where I would love to see this happen so we could have a central place for all contests even if not NYYL ones. Right now its simply not in that state though. On top of that its really hard to plan for most contest as they don’t get posted until a month out, though if you look historically most will happen around the same time frame and similar locations if they are to keep going.

2 Likes

How’d you find out about it? I’m in Cali and I’d love to attend[quote=“Isaac, post:8, topic:384974, full:true”]
I have Cal States down in my calendar for 2024-01-27 in San Diego but I’m not sure if that date is still right nor do I have more information than that.
[/quote]

Instagram is where you find most from following players that compete at many contests.