The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Can’t wait for a ton of “what did you get in the mail” posts of No Jives.

8 Likes

I’m interested but I’m not on Instagram :cry:

Man I want to so bad. I doubt there will be any left by the time I get around to it, but I’m holding out hope!

1 Like

There are some available right now @Yodaddyo - sorry tagged wrong person. :joy:

1 Like

Woooof man I blinked and missed this! :flushed:
…but truth be told I’d solely be getting it for the Ed-factor. Fortunately I’ve got a n.o.s. brand-new no jive set aside that I have looked forward to performing vibe removal surgery on sometime.

There may still be some available. Right now there seem to be about 20 that aren’t claimed.

If I didn’t already have two I would be getting one of these. It is very tempting just to have one that has been set up by Ed, but I feel like other people need the opportunity more than I do.

1 Like

i’d like one but some things are too exclusive.

1 Like

Ah, I was a little confused by the system and hadn’t seen that some were possibly unclaimed. Thank you for pointing that out! :slightly_smiling_face:

Addendum - I also get confused by the technical side of this forum itself from time to time.

:scream: hopefully I can get onto my husbands instagram before theyre all gone :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You should be able to, there are still some left, look at the description for each block of 8, it will say which ones are sold vs not.

2 Likes

Success!

2 Likes

Which one did you get? Letty called out to me out of the pack a while back, so I got her. :heart:

I let ed pick :crossed_fingers:t2:
This is gonna produce a fun thread of seeing what everyone got!

4 Likes

There are about 16 left (though some are still on hold) - Laverne looks nice, someone should grab it!

3 Likes

and don’t call me Shirley… :wink:

2 Likes

Vivian is on its way to me!
Can’t wait

2 Likes

I have one on the way. It is a mystery - sellers choice. :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, glad I caught this post!

Yolanda really caught my eye…but she was taken…

I got Dwight.

2 Likes

Finally paid for Val and she will be on the way soon

2 Likes

I glued some bearings today for the first time. I was nervous Id somehow screw things up but MAN am I glad I went for it.

My biggest improved yoyo is my AL butterfly. I was 100% not enjoying it previously and it was one I only ever picked up just to confirm how much I didnt jive with it. Now I love it!!

5 Likes