The 0A Thread (Fixed Axle & Modern Responsive)

Bro stop. You’re making us all look bad.

2 Likes

right?

Thought these 2 were fun :pray:t3:

7 Likes

540 Vertical flip!! I don’t know if this ones have a set name tho.

5 Likes

Tre flip to 2.0 stall. Definitely one of my hardest.

4 Likes

Got an Alleycat recently and I’m really enjoying it! Makes me want to get into fixed axle!

5 Likes

Alleycat was my gateway as well. Got a Gamer and a Deep State and I love them but the Alleycat 650b really got me going. I recommend a good ol Legend Wing as a first fixie. Nice and light and cheap!

5 Likes

I also have the 650b! Its been a whole lot of fun so far, I’ll have to take a look into the Legend Wing.

2 Likes

So true. Not a huge investment for a very capable fixie, but, in my very small sample size it gave great bang for the buck.

4 Likes

Yeah I second the Legend Wing for a first fixed axle.

4 Likes

I do NOT second Legend Wing for first fixed axle. It’s way too light.

1 Like

Light is good to start!

2 Likes

Light is good every day.

3 Likes

Most Legend wings come in at about 45g which is perfectly fine for a fixed axle yoyo. The best functional range is anywhere between 45-60g.

I’m hoping to release a run of yoyos on Yoyoexpert within the next few months. They will have a weight range of 46-51g. No doubt many might think that’s too light, but it really isn’t.

8 Likes

I agree. The Legend wing is a very good wooden fixed axle yoyo. When you factor in it’s price it’s even better.

5 Likes

Will it be the Magneto-Binger?

1 Like

Maybe a DV888 with a Luftverk Blank :rofl:

3 Likes

Count me as one of the guys trying to catch that drop…

4 Likes

Haha, love the name, but no, it will be something quite different from the Harbinger.

1 Like

Yeah the Legend Wing is cheap, but it is cheap in the bad, disposable way. The best starter fixed axle is a TK No Jive 3-in-1.

It makes me so sad that the whole Tom Kuhn empire is in such terrible condition, and probably will be entirely dead soon.

2 Likes