Skyline
E1NS
Noctu
Supra
Electric Daisy
Campfire

Preferences (somewhat loose)

Shape:
i am up for anything. i love to try new shapes. the one thing that i do feel like i want is it to be low walled.

Size:
I tend to prefer smaller to medium, but i do find that larger diameters spin longer and are more stable and tilt less. so small and stable, but i would rather have the stable.

Weight:
I want something that can hang in the air and is good for suicides whips and slacks, i want it to be able to go fast when i want it to, and slow when i want it to, and i ESPECIALLY dont want it to pull me down when i throw it. that tends to tighten the string on my finger, which hurts.

Others:
I want a nice bead blast or something else that grinds very well. i like palm and finger grinds. IRG is not required, but they are always nice. hubstacks are a no unless it is on the skyline, and i like sharp spikes for matador that are not huge and in the way. for some reason, the spikes on the punchline i think stick too far out for me to consistantly get a good pull start. I like to try new responses, but it must be siliconeable too. i also like it when bearings are a little hard to get out. just enough so it sticks in the seat when you hold it upside down, but so i can pull it off with my finger or little effort with pliars.

Colors: i like either solid black, white, or really poping colors. they show up better in videos. also i like splashes/drizzles/fades/acidwashes. so anything really.

and cheaper is better.

Stuff people have now recommended in this thread (people are welcome to say the same yoyo, just back it up with details about it):
Kyo DNS B grade

on clyws site they have all black (shiny) wooly-marmot thats only 65$ cause its fools gold

ok that does not really help though. you may want to re-read. i said i have the wooly already. it is not on my want list…anymore.

I think the yuuksta or dv888 would be great for you

i will consider the yuuksta, but i forgot to mention what i used to have. dv888 is in that list

Alright I would definitely look at a bgrade kyo dns