Tessa!!!!

I dont know why Im so happy but I am!!!.. ;D ;D ;D
Totally deserved it and an absolute awesome addition to the company!
Just thought Id post this for those of you living under heavy rocks(with wifi of-course)

WOOHOOO! GO TESSA!!! ;D

I’m not a huge CLYW fan – not that I have anything against them, I just haven’t gotten around to getting one of their throws yet – but I am a fan of some of their new additions to the team.

Great pick-up for the Lodge there. Tessa is too flipping good. :slight_smile:

This is great!

So happy for Tessa and CLYW…Awesome addition for the lodge after last years double loss.

Yea some of her tricks are just ridiculous.

Well done!

She is great, looking forward to a signature model!

I think her sig from yyj was Transcend … But I suspect she had nothing to do with the design… Did she??

I think there’s a point where these top players could put a string on a cinder block and make it work.
So they design a yoyo that works for them and that’s great.

But I need one that works for me. I need Oscar the Grouch to make a yoyo so that even some no talent fool like me could use it :smiley:

I love her style. She has a flow that I really appreciate.

This was a great pick for CLYW, and it says a lot of good things about the company too. Congrat’s to Tessa!

This was a big surprise to me i was thinking she would be picked up by axis yoyos first. But none the less congrats Tessa on being picked up by CLYW

Axis or Recess even.

I’m not sure who got the better end of the deal, here…Tessa is with a great company that makes great yoyos (of course, she was before, too, though), but damn, Caribou Lodge got themselves an unbelievable thrower!