Tension Problem=Strange

I’ve heard alot about string getting tghder but when i play it gets loose so why is it like that and if there isn’t a prob can you tell me of any ways to thigh it.

Thanks in advanced!!1 :wink:

Which direction is the double string on your finger facing when you have the string on your finger?

For instance, if you play with your right hand, point your fingers to the left. If you look at your middle finger and you see the double-string side of the slipknot facing you, then as you play, it will get tighter. If it is on the other side of your finger, that means that usually, as you play, the string will get looser.

Did that make sense? Not sure if I worded my explanation properly.

1 Like

If you are a left handed player and use a regular string, then the string will loosen itself. For right handed, it is geting tighter every throw
Its just normal, depends on what hand you use for throw

I use my right hand and it looses

swilly, are you sure it’s not the other way around?
I’m right handed and I see the single string and as I play the string gets looser.

also- don’t I have to put it so I see a single string? otherwise the slipknot will fly off my finger as I play because it will get loose? (especially in 2A)

Are we talking 2a or 1a here? 2a, right handed loops loosen the string (unless you are doing like hop the fence or vertical loops, which tighten the string) and left handed loops tighten (and vice versa for those other loops). 1a, generally, right handed people tighten the string with play, but some tricks do loosen (suicides).

I play 1A and I’m a righ handed but whatever trick(s) I do it always looses.

What kind of tricks are you doing?

Also, please delete your other thread on this same topic.

tech,suicide,whips,slack tricks

Just asking
What kind of string that you use?
Is it a regular string?
Because some brand has a type of yoyo string that design specialy for left handed
Its called reverse twist string, so normaly it would tighten during play for left handed player, and loosen for right handed

Ok I think I might know the answer to your problem. I had this problem when I first started. When you wind up your yoyo towards you it loosens it. Try winding up your yoyo the opposite way or learn to do a regeneration.

I’m Using alchemy

I dont see how the string is supposed to tighten while playing with it, the yoyo is spinning not the string, perhaps the bearing is catching the string while its spinning and slowly loosens it self??

during the many wraps and spins the string loosens and tightens.

actually he said the same thing you said.
anyways i play with the double showing to me it tightens. never known this. interesting

I never worried about it. Just fix the tention and keep playing.

Thank you all guys :wink: :slight_smile: for the help,I finally got it. ;D :smiley:

Hey dude, you’re bulgarian? Sorry for the off-topic,
but,

Zdrasti, moita maika e bashta sa Bblgari :smiley:
Finally a bulgarian yoyoer :smiley:

[quote=“RamzYo,post:17,topic:9602”]

Hey dude, you’re bulgarian? Sorry for the off-topic,
but,

Zdrasti, moita maika e bashta sa Bblgari :smiley:
Finally a bulgarian yoyoer :smiley:
[

Yes,your right that’s so sweet ;D :smiley: :wink: