Technical Difficulty

It’s been a while since I’ve made a vid. Hope you guys like it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love how nostalgic your tricks look

Some of the best tricks I have seen in a long time.

Teach me the way of the yoyo, master! Lol great tricks man really impressed

Great stuff.

Wooow! Dude you’re soo good man!!!

Crap I was going to use a title similar to this soon :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well. You’re like… Way good. Like seriously keep it up!

Woah…
Something about the emphasis on slack/tech reminds me of Mikhail Tulabut’s tricks.
Some of the best stuff I’ve seen in a while.

What just happened? Why is some of my brain leaking out through my nose and ears? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??

Seriously, there was absolutely nothing I didn’t not hate about this. Superb!

[edited: nothing can take away from how impressive these tricks are. But I’m super disappointed and super bummed to have seen the “Celebrating Straight Pride has never tasted so good” image. It’s easy to say “Straight Pride doesn’t mean gay hate!” but when you understand the insidious nature of discrimination and hate, that’s just rhetoric. Nobody with love for all people including gay people would ever make a show about celebrating “Straight Pride,” they would simply and happily enjoy or be ambivalent towards Gay Pride day in their city without bothering to even think about the fact that there’s no official “Straight Pride” day.]

Thanks so much guys! I’m glad you enjoyed it :slight_smile: I hope to make more vids in the future and maybe some tutorials too!

Deal!

just delete that “mayby” :slight_smile: tbh i am shocked, and last time when i was shocked similar to how i am now, was when I saw for first time Janos Karancz and his tech tricks :slight_smile: awesome job

Some tutorials would be amazing.

Glad you liked my tricks and the vid bro! No hate here!

Thanks bro! That’s a huge compliment. Janos is amazing :slight_smile: Huge fan of his tricks and style!

Nice shots man, really digged the back drops.

Gotta learn some of those trick they were trippy.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

My bad double posted. =/

“Technical Difficulty” so to say… =P

Thanks bro! I filmed it all at Regent University :slight_smile: Really nice places to film.

Wow, 2013 is making pros come out of nowhere… And you’re one of them!
That video was crazy!

HOLD ON!

WAIT!! … WHAT?!

Dude, this is one of the best videos I’ve seen in a while, I watched the whole thing. I loved every. single. trick.

Keep it up! :smiley: