Talk me down from the JP FiReal ledge....

Well I just bought a FiReal… I jumped. I was too interested in it to resist. It really is the most interesting yoyo I’ve seen in ages. Gambit, I’ll let you know how it is once I’ve used it… In September when my birthday is. lol, long wait.

1 Like

Congratulations! I await your thoughts on it. It’s one the few yoyos I’ve been interested in since the coming of the shout.

You bought a yoyo you won’t be able to throw for 3 months?

It’s really not that great. It’s alright, but I wouldnt want to buy one.

Yep. It’s no problem. I’m patient enough. I wanted to get in and grab one before the color I wanted was gone.

" I just don’t see why I should get a bimetal simply because it has even more rim weight"

Because Stephen Hawkins say so? is physics!, the more weight on the rim, the more torque and stability the yoyo will have.
Perhaps you shoud try it? I can send you one (normal purchase) and if you still think is boring (i trust your honesty) I´ll pay the way back shipment and give you full refund, how about it? :slight_smile:

OK SEND ME ONE.

Your offering me to buy one? No thank you, I don’t have that sort of money to spend now. Even if I liked it I couldn’t keep it.

I appreciate your offer though.