talent show coming up

Me and my friend have a talent show coming up this thursday And we dont have a routine so…

Don’t focus on difficult technical tricks - people who don’t yo-yo will not understand/appreciate them. Do tricks that incorporate your entire body like body wraps and yo-yoing behind your back, under your legs etc. Also do tricks that are easy to understand and visually appealing - Eli hops, black hops, boingy boing, arm grinds and gyro flops. Also, if possible, do other styles of yo-yoing ie 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A. In my experience, different styles of yo-yoing (esp 2A and 4A) will really impress the audience and the audience will enjoy your performance more.

Good luck and more importantly, have fun!

Just do flashy Yoyo tricks somewhat synced To the music that’s a recent pop song.

Ok thank you for the advice guys

Good luck! Non-yoyoers will be impressed by any trick but especially something SUPER FAST like something from Hiroyuki Suzuki’s 2012 performance or something flashy from gentry steins performance

Don’t worry about it. Anything beyond walk the dog and rock the baby will knock the socks off non throwers.