Take this yoyoing survey--Let's se what our community thinks

Done! Great poll.
(Years yo-yoing is a hard question for those of us who played as kids, but then restarted as “adults”.)

Yeah I wasn’t too sure what to put for years yo-yoing because I started like 3 years ago and took a break for about a year.

1 Like

Done! Very Interesting question.

Y’all have too many yoyos

1 Like

Error…Error…This does not compute…

1 Like

Gotta say, these results threw me for a loop. I maybe would’ve guessed one of the results correctly. Very interesting survey!

Wow people really like the Draupnir.

What’s new

3 Likes

4real :roll_eyes:

Grail and Draupnir in my top 3 too. Not surprised to see the Draupnir (performance) but surprised to see the Grail (feels).

Unpopular opinion: People only care about the Grail because A-RT made it

Company bias can do great things

4 Likes

lol wrong thread :wink:

I can only speak for myself… I’m not an A-RT stan but the Grail fits my preferences, it’s just how it is.

I wonder what the most popular yoyos would be if branding and companies weren’t a thing.

You definitely see company and player influence in the results. Grail, Cadence, Edge

3 Likes

I definitely think the smaller companies get hyped up more due to smaller runs. Rarity leads to people overvaluing stuff, and the the opposite is also true. The hypebeast mentality is ubiquitous in the yo-yo world.

1 Like

Rarity bias, player bias, American/English bias

1 Like

So you propose…communism? :rofl:

THIS.
Too many heads buy yoyos just cause they don’t want to miss out on them - a lot of these throws get little to no playtime just to be posted on the BST like 3 weeks later :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

holy crud you collectors out there :rofl:

You will be surprised once I get all the results compiled for the Most preferred yo-yos resulting from this survey.

1 Like

Just finished… I think I got the high score.

2 Likes

65 participants so far—once I get 100 I will post a very interesting analysis.

Thanks for those who took the survey!

For those who have not, please go ahead and take it. Thanks