Take Notice

I understand.

“You’re joking, right? That sentence alone lets me know you don’t know what you are talking about on the subject of the Catch 22. If 67.50 grams is a truck on a string to you, then you must have pretty puny arms, dude.” Quote from Samad.

No, its just the looks that looked like a truck because titanium is heavy.

And, not about this, why don’t you like Milk’s? Like, whats bad about them, the bearing cave-in?

I didn’t really mean to start a debate on this, guys. Sorry. I just tried to make a statement of not needing to have the best for the best.

Looks can be deceiving. Thats why specifications are more accurate.

And I just hated the vibe from the Milks. I never played a tuned one, so I guess I’m biased.

Anyway, I’m stopping the debate now. I don’t want another Spencer to leave YYE, haha.

No way, I’m in here for the long-haul. I’m not leaving like that coward did. He should of faced it out. (Hope he didn’t see that)

Thanks for staying Spencer. You’re a really great member of YYE, and we really do appreciate having you here.

:o so uninformed

Thanks, Samad. I was wondering about Fools Gold. Whoever made the idea had a name after them. “FOOLS Gold.” Notice it word FOOL.

Fools means it is not real gold, a “Fake” gold.

Gold mining is from Canada and such (Minnesota) that fits in their theme, the Caribou Lodge and such.

Yes, Evan. I’m not THAT dumb… yet. :stuck_out_tongue: I know what Fools gold is! I know where they mine too!

You asked
Just answering…

Actucully, I wasn’t. That little 2nd sentence was a statement.

Look i know you didn’t start this topic to get an argument going but, lets face it things are getting a little out of hand. I think maybe we should lock this post, before people get there fealings hurt.

please don’t get mad at me i just don’t wan’t to see aney body get their fealings hurt and leave becuase of it.

davideyo

1 Like

This post and the people in it are not having an arguement. ??? We have debates sometimes that look like one, but not one. And what sissy (no offence to people) would leave Forums because somebody hurt their feelings. People should suck it up. Don’t walk around for your life mad because of a person called you …

If I had 460 bucks I wouldn’t buy yoyos with it id use it to get my truck insured. Later.

Keep it spinning™

Just a notice.

You changed your Icon to a DM because of this thread…

Haha. You lied. I changed it because I got one and I like it better than my eight/8/eight. Haha. Nice. Besides, who doesn’t like Dark Magics?

I don’t like DM, not a fan of hybrid response.

Responsiveness? Or Starburst? You can use a YYJ Silicone O-Ring for the alternate, or sand down the Starbust a little.

This. Since I have been doing harder tricks, I am finding they flow and are easier to learn on the DM. I dont know, im a newb and all , but I can certainly feel the difference in the way they play. Thats why my FHZ is getting very lonely.

Also my feelings are hurt. I will now go practice and cry now.