- The most expensive yoyo does about the same thing in the hands of a novice as a 10 dollar yoyo. The 10 dollar yoyo will do the same thing in the hands of a great yoyoer that the most expensive yo will do.
- The pleasure a yoyo brings often has little to do with its price tag.
- The harder you work, on some tricks, the more the yoyo gods laugh.
- More yoyos just means you have more yoyos.
- Bearings, strings, response pads, silicone, and axles collect like dust.
- Cleaning bearings is probably not needed 95% of the time.
- Patience, Patience, PATIENCE!
- All good things come to those that practice, practice, and practice.
- The most valuable yoyo isn’t always the most expensive.
- The “Catsup Mod” really works!! (try it if you haven’t)
- Forums are full of mis-information : .
- Yoyos, ceiling fans, windows, gift shops, and your mother’s favorite china don’t mix.
- A white yoyo, white string, on a white snowy day, not a good idea.
- Yoyoing in the shower, OVER RATED!
- Todays sought after yoyo will be tomorrows “no big deal.”
- The most important thing to remember about yoyoing, is that you need a string and a yoyo. Every thing else will take care of its self.
- It’s not how great or awful others make you feel, when you yo, that’s important. It’s how you feel when you yo that’s important.
- Friends will come, friends will go, but you can always, always, yo!
- YoyoExpert has all the supplies you need and new yoyos too. Plus great customer service! ;D
- The yoyo isn’t generally the thing that needs changed when you have a problem. (look on the other end of the string)
- Don’t be so serious! It’s supposed to be fun.
- Stay humble or eat humble pie.
- Care to share!
- Simple isn’t always bad, its often better than we remember.
- Time to “walk the dog”! See Ya! :-*
The greatest words of wisdom ever!
He tells the truth in this area.
I know what I’m doing tomorrow morning
Best advice in yoyoing since Ed’s 66 Rules.
I must ask, what’s the catsup mod?
This actually sounds cool.
It was the best mod going for it’s time and still used by those in the know. I think you might be able to google it, but then again who knows :-\ .
All I found was a video where a guy dipped his yoyo in ketchup…
I know. I meant that one.
Dang, no legit mod…
Is that Andrew Robinson?
NUMBER 11 IS THE BEST!!!