Swivel Discussion. Now with Brand New Super Easy Pictorial!! Wee

Grrrrrracias Senior

Sam does that too sometimes.

Nice! You should ask him to post some vids!

1 Like

UPDATE: Size 10 Swivels also work great so I think anything 10 and up will work.

Excellent!!

When you guys have the chance try ninja vanishes with it. All you do is pull the knot through maybe 8 inches an then make the same motion as ninja vanish and you’ll land in a triangle :slight_smile:

I’m not sure you understand how the size works on them.  size 10 is larger then size 12. 
http://www.eagleclaw.com/product/swivels/barrel-swivel-resealable-package-1

http://www.eagleclaw.com/sites/all/themes/eagleclaw/images/products/01011.jpg

1 Like

whoops maybe I shouldnt have assumed they got smaller ad the number got smaller :wink:

lol. GREAT!!!..

/i had this idea awhile ago and I was gunna produce a bunch and sell them. but ya beat me to it sky!

From personal experience, I can say DO NOT use 10s, or your knot will pull through the swivel eye and you will launch your yoyo.

Went and bought some swivels today, I will be testing this out for 5a all week, and will report back with results at the end of the week.

when put the string through the loop for the knot put it through 3 times and the becomes big so where it won’t fall out. (I’ve been soon this for 2 days now)

I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of it.

I’m not lol

I thought I would take this to the inevitable next step and put together a prototype “Finger Band” with the swivel integrated into the string hook.
The next step from here will be to use a small strip of leather, and a more recessed string hook.

I must say that this loop is very comfortable, does not interfere with my throwing one bit, and provides me the benefits of the swivel. The degree of grip it has on my throw finger far exceeds what just the string itself offers, and it doesn’t cut the circulation to my finger at all.

That’s awesome, Stickman!

1 Like

Careful stickman… You’re about to catch a barrage of “it’s already been done” lectures ::slight_smile:

Just checked back to this thread, and dang, its actually doing well.

Gonna try to get some swivels soon!

I sincerely appreciate the “Heads Up” SkyhighYo" but I’m way to old to give a darn about the ridicule of others.

Water off a ducks back.
The road to progress is littered with a million critics.

Just thought there might be some genuine interest in trying something outside the norm.
If it’s already been done…well, it’s been done again. :wink:

I appreciate you bringing the “Swivel” idea to our attention. It has worked out great for me.

1 Like

Hey guys check out the swivel tricks thread