SW Michigan?

Anybody around southwest Michigan?
Haven’t been part of a club, or even seen anyone throw in person since the initial boom back in ‘98.

Hi! I bounce back and forth between the US and Finland a lot, but I grew up in St. Joseph! I’m currently in the US in NW Indiana, and I’d be totally down to drive up and throw sometime.

I believe somebody from the Freshly Dirty team is also from St. Joe, which was kind of wild to see another person from my kinda small tourist trap town lol. Would be neat to see some other people pop up to throw IRL.

2 Likes

Awesome to hear!
St. Joseph is about an hour from where I’m at.
It’s cool to hear of someone that’s somewhat close by!

I’m in the Rochester Hills area. I believe @vegabomb is near Dearborn.

NVM I read this as Southeast MI oops.

2 Likes

Rochester Hills here, also.

2 Likes

I have family in the Dearborn area and I go there quite often!

Nah, I’m from Rochester and live in Bloomfield hills. Dearborn is a hike.

@rajones19 where in Rochester hills?

1 Like

I was surprised to see other people from western Michigan showing up in this thread, but this ended up exactly how I’m used to lol. I’ve always wondered how yoopers feel, they definitely have it even worse than us west coasters lol. West coast has always felt like you’re split between Chicago/Detroit/Milwaukee (if you’re near Muskegon and can take the ferry) if you want to hang out with people or do anything.

1 Like

Live near Avon Road and Rochester Road. In the summer, we are at Addison Oaks in the campground, that starts end of this month.

2 Likes

I’m in Warren but don’t mind driving a bit.

2 Likes

Sounds like an east side meet up may be in order

3 Likes

That’s crazy close to me. I’m at Utica Rd x Mound Rd.