MI states-- Who would go?

So me and my pal Chase (CBaxt98 on here) Were thinking about getting a MI states organized for this winter… Soooo, would you go?

If so, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE say so.

Thanks!

I would go, I am not really advanced but I plan to compete in Chicago still we will see… Would be nice to have something in Michigan

Awesome!

Are you from MI? because if you are there is a Yoyo club in Plymouth that meets every Thursday at 6:00-8:30 at a place called the Burger Spot, and people there are always looking for new people to come!

Yes I am from Michigan, Mt Pleasant to be exact. So it would be like a 2 hour drive. How long are the the meets I would love to go sometime for sure, I am a lonely player with no one to throw with and learn from lol. Does the club have a facebook or anything.

This is our FB page: Redirecting... And the meets are about 2 hours- 2 and a half hours long. We’d love to see you there!

Jake Maloney of Duncan YoYos goes to Central in Mount Pleasant! ;D

Well cool beans fellas! Ill for sure show up someday lol. I hit up jake maloney on FB also and joined the clubs group. Hope to see you all

I’d love something in [Northern] Michigan. Plymouth is like 4 hours away from me :’(