Anyone in the Rochester, Michigan area?

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone here is near the Rochester Michigan area and would like to meet up at some point. It would be pretty open. Bring anyone who is interested. Only problem would be that I don’t have any spare yoyos for beginners.

If enough people are interested, we could go to a local park and play for an hour or so.

This was also posted here: http://www.reddit.com/r/Throwers/comments/nwp33/any_throwers_in_the_rochester_mi_area_i_would/

Happy Throwing

I own/work at a restaurant in Rochester MI. Throwers could meet there in the banquet room if there is enough interest.

Thank you! That’s perfect. I forgot about the cold weather so a park wouldn’t be the best place.

What would be the group size you are expecting? I wouldn’t want to overcrowd your place.

Happy New Year, by the way!

Happy new year to you as well!

We could accommodate quite a few throwers. If there are any others contact me and me and we can set something up. The restaurant is Mr. B’s.

I’m up in Lapeer county, but if there is something going on I might be able to make it. j_scap is in farmington hills and interested in meeting up aswell. Not sure whats going on with the yoyo club that was south of detroit (jake malonys) or Roland Bottiglia’s club thats in highland. Perhaps someone already knows?

do you make frequent trips up north?.. i live near traverse city

i dont live extremely far from there, st. clair/port huron area. let me know if theres any good meet ups, cause id love to meet other throwers!

and oh if you havent marked where you live on the palyer map do so then its easier to find people who yoyo near you =] (right under the community tab)