Sushi great to work with

Fast reponses, quick shipment, Yoyo was as described and well taken care of.

1 Like

Very nice person to work with (very prudent about vibe and provided free string!), immediate shipping. Yoyo as described.

1 Like

Sushi was great. Answered fast and shipped fast. And everything arrived as stated. Even had some goodies in there. :v:

1 Like

I purchased a yoyo from Sushi. They were friendly to talk to and shipped super fast. They even included one of their albums for free. Highly recommended.

1 Like

Quick shipping, great throw.

1 Like

easiest bst buy so far, super fun and shipped incredibly fast, throw is perfect and actually better than described, came with a pack of sample string and a note too! will be buying again in the future :heart_hands:

1 Like

Fast response, fast shipping with good packaging, and the yoyo was awesome!

1 Like

Bought a throw from Sushi, and it arrived quick and well packaged! Communicates well and super polite. 10/10 don’t hesitate to do business with Sushi!

1 Like

Got a throw in a rather oversized box (a spare box I’m sure) with very thorough packaging. Throw came safe and in solid condition. Good interaction and would buy again

2 Likes

More positive feedback from me, perfect trade

1 Like

Purchased a couple throws from sushi. Great transaction. Everything exactly as described and fast shipping.
Do not hesitate to buy sell or trade with sushi.

Daniel

1 Like