Suprisingly good throws?

Duncan Flying Squirrel w/clean bearing, brass spacers and worn out friction stickers… I haven’t been able to put it down all day. ;D

That’s funny; I have a Flying Squirrel that my wife bought me for Christmas on a lark (she didn’t even know what 5A was; she just liked the name because my 3.5-yo always asks me to sing this Weebl song: http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Flying+Squirrels/ )

Couldn’t handle the way it played (Friction stickers, some kind of ancient and gunky bearing) so I put the CW on a Lyn Fury and I haven’t touched it since.

Should I play it again? :wink:

Surprisingly good: Trigger (people had said good things, but I disliked it on first few throws… then suddenly it clicked and I was like, "holy moly this is great!).

Also sort of the YYF Avant Garde I got in a Mystery Box. There was so much speculation about what was going to be in the box, and then here was the Avant Garde. I had heard abyssmal things about it… but as it turns out, people were talking about the AG2, not the AG. Threw it immediately and was knocked out of my socks. I developed an immediate yo-crush on that thing.

The Duncan Echo.

That yoyo is really really good.

Both the Velocity and Echo surprised me. The Velocity especially.

Was that really necessary?

This. Well, mostly this. haha

Raptor is number one underrated throw in my opinion, I tried one once. Maybe I didnt have time to fully appreciate it.

Onestar and the new velocity.

Wear the friction stickers out… down to the cloth. And I didn’t mention that I orings behind the spacers as well.

The butterfly XT surprised me a lot. It’s a ton of fun to play with!

Duncan metropolis

Magic yoyo- entire brand

Classic

Freq wave when I saw it was only 70 bucks

Weerd hour- another amazing budget

H5chief- I thought It was going to be a boulder on a string. Wow I am happy I was wrong!