SuperNova Lite, Battosai, or MarkMont Next?

Im Planning to get a New YoYo Soon, and I decided to Choose either the YYF SuperNova Lite, VsNYYC Battosai, or the One Drop MarkMont Next. I have Never Played with any of the, so I Have No Idea how they are gonna Play when I Recieve One. So Anybody that has tried any of these yoyos, How would you Describe how they Play, and Which one would you Reccomend?
Thanks! :wink:
-Cody Wright

Bump

Iā€™ve tried the Supernova lite from Tyler Severance. It plays completely different than the regular Supernova. It more light, made out of a lower grade metal, faster, and overall different feel. Iā€™ve only tried the Supernova lite, but I really think itā€™s worth it.

Battosai. Show Heath some love :wink:

Its true, all hail Battosai, canā€™t wait to get my hands on one of those!

LOL. You think I should get the Battosai? Iv added something to my List of Options. Im also Concidering the Punchline. Still think I should get the Battosai?
Thanks for the Help Guys, Appreciate it. :wink:

i would go after the mmn it really is a beast on a string

I havenā€™t heard a bad thing about the punch line, plus guy wright makes it look amazing. But still if it were my choice id go for the Battosai, i just love the rim weight + gold and black splash. A fine looking yoyo

i say get all of them because theyā€™re all amazing

If they were Free or I could Afford them, That would be Great! :smiley:

theyā€™re all different throws

the battosai and markmont.next are undersize while the supernova is full size

the supernova lite plays awesome tho, if you can deal with the size (I canā€™t)
the markmont.next is rock&roll, awesome throw but definitely solid on the string, I like it but to me itā€™s not the best performer all aroud, I really love it because it has something ā€œmoreā€ to it
I didnā€™t play the battosai yet

I Say Wait For a SkyWalker Maybe I donno or go for the SNL U Know U Got a 2010 severe :wink: