Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion

Sheik, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Luigi.

Player, not character. :slight_smile:

Mango

Anyone watching Fight Pitt?

Hey smashers,

If you’re going to BAC, I’ll be bringing a setup - come find me and we can play some smash on friday or saturday night!

I recommend BYOC - if you dont, I have three controllers. One is decent for fox if you’re picky about the stick.

Bump! What’s up smashers?

In Melee, I’ve been liking Ness and Falcon. Both really fun characters.

I’ve also picked up 64 a bit. I like that I can play it on my phone.

I haven’t been playing much melee lately, all my roommates love pm too much lol

This episode of the Doc wasn’t in YoYoJordan’s post with the others

Wombo Combo!!!

That ain’t falco!

1 Like

Anybody else stoked on the invitational? Also ken and Kdj coming back! So pumped!

KDJ’s been on a tear with Zelda in P:M. Made me pick her up, Din’s Fire traps are so satisfying.

http://youtu.be/0vhWUcJ3cvs
So. Much. HYPE.

This is what I think of when I here Super Smash Bros.
Plus the legendary Wombo combo and Jensen Kimmitt.

omg I don’t have a Wii U, but they’re coming out with a gamecube controller adapter for it along with the release of ssb4! also, in video, it looks like nintendo may start producing gamecube controllers again! thank god nintendo is paying attention to the competitive scene. anyone excited for the ssb4 invitationals? I’m rooting for PewPewU and Ken!

So, who watched the Invitational?

I’ve been playing a lot of Project M lately. I can’t believe how bad Bowser was nerfed in Brawl. I win all the time with him in M but he’s so weak in Brawl that it’s laughable.

Thanks I knew there was not an episode to KDJ so glad you posted this haha

If you can get L canceling down with bowser, he is so good in pm. He looks good in 4 also.

Gosh, I was sick for a week and I couldn’t play much for a couple days, and I just watched tourney for hours upon hours. I was sad when captain falcon was defeated by Kirby