Super Smash Bros. Melee Discussion

I just got Project M. I like it. A lot.

I misread that as Other M and almost cried. xD

Ooooookaayyyyyyy…

Other M killed Metroid. You have to understand despite this bein a Super Smash Bros. thread. Still, Little Mac will murder in the new game.

I got news: I just signed up for a SSB tournament here at my school. I’m doing Melee and Brawl.
My name is on the roster. Scroll down to see it.
http://nevadaesports.com/main/clover-clash/

In Brawl, if you go against a Ness post round two, surrender…Like, off the bat. xP JK. Good luck Man.

Off the bat… I see what you did there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m an Olimar main. Ness is dead.

So, how goes it smashers?

Lately I’ve only been playing PM, I just like the feel of it better than Melee. I really have been liking Mario, Wario, and Sonic.

Oh, and Yoyojordan, how’d you do in the tournament.

Me too, all PM. I like using marth, falcon, but recently, I’ve been really diggin falco and fox. The down spike and shine spikes have been a blast! :stuck_out_tongue:

Project:M is awesome. I’ve been rocking Mario, Zelda and ZSS.

I’ve been loving wolf mostly. I find his range is a bit better than the other two space animals. I also have an easier time gimping and spiking with him. I have such trouble spiking with the other two space animals.

I also learned the power of diddy last night. Oh wow is he good!

I’m also trying to get better with jiggly :slight_smile:

Does anybody else have characters they use just when they want to get super stupid kills on people? Like I’ll use Kirby sometimes and kill by sucking and then jumping off stage.

My bro’s on spring break from college, so we are gunna be playing a ton of Melee and we are gunna be watching alot of pokemon.

Yeahhhhh, Diddy. Just picked him up 2 days ago. I’m already in love.

So my new top 3 are Diddy, Wario, and Mario.

Haha not sure what you’re reffering to!

As of late, I’ve really been digging Roy. I’ve been working on my pocket Mario too lately. I’ve given up on Ike, too hard learning to dash-reverse jump-bair. Too crucial not too know. I’m also starting to like Wolf a lot too, those spikes too strong.

I don’t like Roy on PM, love him on melee though. I had pretty much the same experience with Ike though. I tried, but it just didn’t work out. For me. He was just a bit too slow to keep up with faster characters. If I use a fire emblem character, it’s gonna be Marth.

Wolf though, his my bro! Can’t get enough. I had my first 4 stock with him on PM. Such a satisfying feeling!

Wolf is definitely my favorite spacie. Dude, if you can get the hang of Roy’s bair and dair sweet spots, it’s crazy, check out Sethlon’s stuff, it will inspire you.

I haven’t heard that name, so I’ll give him a look. I’ve been watching a bunch of Chudat and Chillindude lately. I have a bit of fun messing with people with Kirby. I also watch a bit of M2K when he plays in tournaments.

Omg Chillindude’s Wolf…
Chudat’s Kirby is truly outragous haha.

Chu is just on fire at vgbc! He can’t be stopped each week. It’s pretty unreal.