sup everyone! im new here, so a little help from a friend

:slight_smile: Hey you! I am going to buy a nice new yoyo (surprice…) :wink:
I have been looking at kickside and speedmaker, but i cant decide.

can any of you help me? (i am not an expert or any, just started up a few days ago, im looking for a long spinning time, for learning tricks etc.).

thank you /Jakse

I’d get a Velocity. Here’s http://why.

The Kickside and Speedmaker are great yoyos, but I think that the Velocity is better for a beginner.

okay great, but in which way? how is it better? i mean the asian guy plays with the speed maker?
and the kickside has a long spin time? ( i am still a noob at this point :P)

1 Like

The Velocity has an adjustable response system so it can be very responsive, or completely unresponsive. This is great because it can slowly guide you into more advanced tricks.

thank you, im gonna buy it now :slight_smile:

The DM is also and excellent starter. That is what I started on and am still playing on. :slight_smile:

I think a speedmaker would suite you well but ive never tried a velocity so idk lol

If you haven’t bought anything yet, yes go for the velocity. It’s adjustable response will grow with you as you learn. And adjustable K-Pads for 20 dollars, totally worth it.

great! haha i dont know i have bought, so its great to hear that it is worhty :wink:
it looks fucking sweet, and the specs are good…(i guess:P)

/jakse

A friend of mine have a Velocity… ITs pretty awesome… I wish I started on one… it plays unresponsive and responsive… no lube required…

so i dont need bearing lube for th velocity?

You could, but if you go to the negative then you wouldn’t be able to bring it back up I bet. The response is a little hard to adjust if you have fat fingers, so if you can’t get it then yeah, use thin lube.

i dont have fat fingers! HAHA

i would go with a speed dial. its like a velocity but has better spin time. i have one it rocks! it was my first good yoyo. now i have a lunatic=)