Summer’s Counterweight reviews

Should I start doing regular cw reviews like cake? I enjoy their series about string so I thought I should start my own. @theendofcake

8 Likes

This is why I don’t do teviews. I would be like. Huh yup that’s a YoYo, just like the other YoYo. It does that thing most YoYo do.

Go for it. I like seeing people’s thoughts on stuff

3 Likes

I would definitely enjoy this, im using a homemade counterweight (and it works fine) but I’d like to try some others out

I would definitely appreciate counterweight reviews.

1 Like

I have a question about counterweights. I have been doing 5A for a few days and the only counterweight i have is one of these in this picture.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: It is a little painful to use so what counterweight do you think i should get?

2 Likes

If you are serious about reviewing counterweights send me a dm and I’ll send you a set

I also would definitely appreciate counterweight reviews. I always wondered what the chain mail style would be like

2 Likes

chainmail counterweights are very soft and cozy to use! I’m not good at 5a but theyre nice for when you want something quieter than normal and also will never hurt.

3 Likes

Honestly, if all you care about is softness, I would go with the chainmail cw, it’s the softest cw if ever used (outside of gummyweights) by a mile.

4 Likes