Suggest the next G2 Tutorial.

there are multiple tutorials for that already

It wouldnā€™t be a new tutorial, but I would love it if you would redo the Butterfly tutorial with voiceover. I think Iā€™m doing something wrong. I spent a long time trying to get the rotation of the yoyo right towards the end, but once I do catch the loop of slack and go into the Kwijbo-like last part it just never works. Iā€™ve looked everywhere for a better Butterfly tutorial, but you apparently have the best available. I bought a Yelets just to learn some chopstick tricks, and Butterfly appeals to me very much.

Yeah, I need more rejection tricks under my belt.

Any trick would be good though, your tutorials are extremely helpful to me.

Shhhh , Jakes tuts are the best!

Here is Christopher Chiaā€™s 1.5 Mount Rejection

1 Like

Iwasawa Whipā€¦?

Is there a breakdown or tutorial out there for me to learn it from?

Jesse is staying at my place this weekend. Maybe he can show me, but thatā€™s not something a tutorial will be able to explain very well lol

Trouble or Nothing.

PLEASE SAVE ME THE TROUBLE OF HAVING TO MAKE THIS TUTORIAL

He is staying at your place? So you live in PA too!?

Anyways, Iā€™ll be seeing him there at Ohio so Iā€™ll see if he has time to explain the trick to me.

Nope I live in Ohio :slight_smile:

The first trick in guy wrightā€™s ā€œeasy as teaā€ video. I do t know its name it just looks cool.

Know any fancy suicides that I donā€™t? I know a lotā€¦ The ones I know about but donā€™t know are the 360 triangles, double, and behind the back. Soā€¦ Know any that I donā€™t?

Go Ohioans!

Well I live in PA, like 4-5 hours away from Olmstead.

Iā€™d like to see some new Brett Grimes videos .

Talked with him a little bit ago. No desire to start again but is working on a tribute memories video.

I know he has stepped out of the lime light , But Iā€™m hoping heā€™ll come back one day .
a tribute video sounds cool , canā€™t wait to check that out .

PLEASE MAKE A TUTORIAL FOR RANCID MILK!!!

I had been searching for one, but it just isnā€™t out there. I know there is the video on 365 but it is hard to follow the slow-ish motion. I really want to make this my go-to/favorite trick!