Subscribe to PewDiePie!

How old are you?

1 Like

You’re right, most people don’t watch his videos and they read an article and they instantly start hating on him. But I get @codinghorror’s point too. Yes, he is racist. Do, y’all know why he wasn’t featured in the 2017 and 2018 YouTube rewind, because he broke YouTube’s policys by being racist and making bad jokes. I’m the middle man here. I’m not against or with PewDiePie. I’m just stating the facts. My thumbs hurt super bad from typing so I guess I’m gonna stop now.

Edit: Please forgive me @anon19434144 if I used your and you’re the wrong way. :joy:

2 Likes

The general consensus is that when you become very popular, you have a greater responsibility to “do the right thing” and he… has not done the right things, or at least has not taken that seriously.

1 Like

Wait, why was I tagged? I chimed in with an unrelated joke a month ago. I avoid this topic because it’s out of my realm of interest.

2 Likes

Remember when we were talking about using you’re and your wrong? I was just trying to joke around about that. I know that’s one of your pet peeves. :wink:

2 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious I’m 9.

6 Likes

YouTube Rewind was the biggest joke ever. There was nobody relevant in 2018 that was in there except for Casey Neistat, and even he was embarrassed to be a part of it

2 Likes

I check in on it when it shows up just because I’m amazed this topic is still going. Curious to see if it went off topic, but nope lol.

3 Likes

Yeah! The beginning was horrible. It is the most disliked video on youtube, I hope YouTube is learning their lesson.

1 Like

PDP’s was way better.

4 Likes

Sorry it took so long to start the chant.

Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga!

2 Likes

Chunga OOO Chunga OOO Chunga OOO Chunga OOO Chunga OOO

2 Likes

Chunga! Chunga! Chunga! Chunga!

1 Like

What are the odds we are on the server at the same time.

1 in a million

1 Like

Did you see the 2018 Meme Awards?:wink:

How old are you? :wink:

Yes I did. :wink:

1 Like

11 yo

1 Like

Are you sure you’re not 9yo? (14 according to Vox.)