Subject of importance

I’m the same way! Then eventually I’ll have an accident and get a scuff on it, and it sees MUCH more play after that :frowning:

i feel alil bad about it somletimes as well,but ill eventually get rid of them,or make sure i get around to them,My G2 usually muffles over most of my collection but i have some others that i do throw,but then the others just collect dust, it mnakes me feel alil guilty that i dont give another a chance whom may appreciate them

greg if you thinking about giving some away i know a guy who could relieve them from you…

Ever since I touched the Shutter, I cannot touch my DV888 anymore.

Wait till you try some other stuff… ;D

I always go back to my older throws but it will take a while lol

I only feel bad for the yoyos that arent appreciated for what they are strictly because they arent played with. I love my popstar because it is the only pocket yoyo in my aresonal. Although i rarely throw it, it holds its own place and is respected equally.

Haha! I will try to remember. :wink: I DID give away a Minute and an Addiction (SMT) recently…

Absolutely…not. I’m an adult, and while I joke around about comparing a yo-yo to a human being, I know they don’t really have any feelings.

Now, let me go dust off some of my rarely played babies! :frowning: Then, when I’m done, I’ll shop for a few more. ;D

:smiley:

Not at all