Stupid Rancid Stupid Milk

It is interesting how your skills plateau. You thin you not getting anywhere, then bam some thing you thought was impossible, just sort of works.

I’m at the end!
I think I’ve got it down even if it is ugly as sin, accept for the last move where you pop it out of the pseudo wrist mount.

YEAH!! Man i love this trick. Just be careful on that very last pop out that triangle. If you hit one of the strings on the exit and it all goes haywire! haha

1 Like

Love this video.  Been trying to relearn this but using Walter, talk about tough!  Love the pops in this one, most people I see do this trick don’t get them the same way, and that’s a huge part of this trick IMO.

Charles doesn’t get the pops in his Cabin Tutorial, as much as I love Charles playing this version is lacking some.

Wanted to revise what I said above. I said that Charles version was “lacking some”, that was a poor choice of words on my part and not what I meant. I like the looks of Rancid Milk with the big pops in it.

Rancid Milk is a tough trick, so anyone that can pull it off (with or without the pops) is doing really great :slight_smile:

I agree with you, it looks better with the pops. My pops suck, but I can get all the way to the end now.
Can’t get the last hop very well, but I’m getting there.

Aaaaaarrrggggg! I just figured out that you don’t have to pop out of the triangle at the end of the trick.

You can just pop up into the front string and it all comes out.

Wish I had discovered this a month ago :slight_smile: