Help with Rancid Milk

I’ve put off posting this for a while, but the psudo mach 5 pop keeps getting me. I’ve worked on this trick off and on for a while, and managed to get the pop right once by accident. I’m not sure what string to grab. :frowning: If someone would be so kind as to give me a bit of advice, I’d appreciate it.

I think the simplest way to put it is this: using your freehand thumb, grab the string directly attached to your throwhand middle finger. I would recommend curling your TH middle finger in so it’s even more separated from the rest of the strings.

Okay, now I really feel like stupid, but sorry, I think I was totally mistaken. I was thinking of the earlier hop in the trick.

For the second pop, the so-called “Red Clover” pop, curl your TH index in a little (once again, just to separate it from the rest of the strings more), pop the yoyo in the air, and grab the string going from your TH index to the yoyo.

(Hopefully this double post is fine, since it was over 24 hrs ago. I figured it was worth it to post again to correct my mistake.)

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll give that a try when i get a chance. :slight_smile:

Of course, I may even have the formation wrong. If I get a chance, I’ll try and snap a shot of the formation if this doesn’t fix the problem for me. :slight_smile: