String

You’re right, I’m sure YOU have no use for a string better than that.  My comments are then, I suppose, intended only for those who are looking to step it up.  I am referring to the other custom strings cited in this thread, obviously.  NOT the standard fair anyone can buy off the store site and thusly would not need to post a topic about.  Fool.

Hold on, your call name still links to your OWN site (http://cuztomsyoyostrings.webs.com/), where YOU sold ‘custom’ strings for the same prices I’m talking.  You have plain cotton strings there at 8 DOLLARS for 10!!!  What’s your game?  Nobody wanted your junk so now you’re talkin garbage?  What a jerk. (I mean that in the circus freak sense, not the cool guy sense).  Does Mommy know you aren’t playing nice?  I may have to tell her…

ok i said i have to do a freaking updated read my profile and dont even go there with my mom u dont want to tick this kid off ill bring out the worst and nastiest yo mamma jokes out there and y did u leave me negative feed back we never traded and i hate snack time and gstrings are ok chaos’s are awesome and i havent tried gatorfloss and will the mods clean this up im sorry if i said anything bad its just hes making me really mad and left me negative feed back

edit: and i only charge that much to make a little bit of extra $$$ u never tried my strings so shut up and get over it and im not making as much string as paul of gstrings to charge that much a lot of people love his string and im not in love with them to afford them he can charge that much because people buy them so ha

edit2: i like my strings moe than any other strings and how am i a jerk and can somebody lock this PLEASE

BOTH of you stop or you will BOTH get a Ban.

MrD, you should know better then to throw around bait like that and when you abbreviate a curse, and then change it to special characters, its still a curse.

YoYoJake, If you don’t like to buy designer string, then don’t buy it.  And for goodness sakes, read your posts before you hit the post button.  Its like trying to read a crossword puzzle in here and I know you smarter than that.

Original Poster, If you need string to tide you over until your order arrives, go to Walmart and buy a spool of cotton poly blend thread and follow this and make your own string.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuLvJFfbdbU

Well darn. You beat me to is Chris. Oh well. Well done. lol