String-Werx Maker Thread

Hai there!

I am Michael, I single handedly run, String-Werx, and specialize in making Nylon yoyo strings, and custom blends for throwers…

Find me here on ig, @mjdj_werx or in other places like discord or face book (michael james deatley)

Also have a shopify, but will be closing at end of the month (june, '23) too transfer to another service…

Please feel free to message me or leave feedback on string here if you have tried any of stringwerx, nylons!

21 Likes

Absolutely incredible strings.

3 Likes

Wow those strings look incredible! Great work! I can’t wait to try them out sometime :grin:

4 Likes

I found Michael in a bst group was buying some yoyo from him. Great transaction there. He mentioned string and we chatted for a bit he wasn’t pushy but I bought a few blends and man oh man he makes some awesome string. I plan to buy more when I get back from my travel (otherwise it’ll just sit in a mailbox for a month)

I would say give his stuff a try it’s worth it.

3 Likes

For sure get at me any time!

3 Likes

Just want to echo that these strings do in fact look fantastic. Great work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Definitely great strings! Don’t hesitate to pick some up.

1 Like

Todays blends. Those who are waiting on orders thank you for patience and understand, I work in a very fast paced custom car shop, and its busy season. Sometimes I am wiped, I do have a queue set and avidly chipping away, while weather permitting as well.

Love you all for the support. Literally overwhelming, never thought I would be this busy with string for a toy.

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

But, fr thank you all. You’re all awesome.

7 Likes

Take your time friend. I think we will all understand if you had to take a break or slow the pace. No need to burn out.

1 Like

Love the strings I got from you! Been using them on all of my throws lately!

2 Likes

6 Likes

I’ve been using this string for a while now and i’m hooked. The nylon is so dang soft and is the best for techy 5a. String slides against it self so nice. Minor detail i know, but to me it’s important.

1 Like

Sorry for the lack of updates! But jig is back online and for now will be doing orders via dm here, to slowly get back into making string again.

I am making 10 packs of custom color for $14.99 shipped, per pack. Otherwise 10 packs posted in limited runs will be 12.99 but first come, first serve.

Plz, when ready to order to help me keep organized, direct message me in this format, below.

A. Color choices or preference (can not guarantee a 100% match, ill show you example before made up)

B. Blend choice (100%,75%,50% nylon, other part of the blend is polyester, i recommend 50% for grip)

C. Size choice (thin, normal, or fat)

These are some latest runs off the jig

5 Likes

Still using this string, still love it! I bounce between the 75% and 50%. 100% whips HARD.

3 Likes