String storing

anyone has an good idea how to store yoyo strings i dont mean a loot of strings like a 100 count i just mean ten or five strings so i can take them with me when i get out without mesing them up or get knots

Maybe get a ZipLine String Thing (when they get them in stock again).

2 Likes

I posted this a while ago. I’m getting ready to add some hooks so I can keep my @BadWolfeCo Slicc separate from my Plushh and Alphline etc.

2 Likes

ZipLine String Thing is awesome.

I’ve also used Altoids tins.

1 Like

You can also wrap them around a pencil.

1 Like

You could use a small tackle box though this might be too big.

s-l300

4 Likes

thats such a good idea thanks :blush:

1 Like

I use the small containers I’ve had some yoyos come in. I’ll tie single strings I expect to use in a gasket hitch to keep them from getting tangled. Bulk string/stuff I don’t expect to use any time soon just gets bundled with a hair tie wrapped around it. One of these containers can just get tossed in my bag whenever I’m traveling.

6 Likes

Get a 10 pack of Yo-yo String Lab strings. They come in a sweet plastic tube.

5 Likes

With a desiccate packet.

2 Likes

All the YoYoStringLab types except Type X come in tubes. The great thing about the way the tubes are loaded is that the knots are at the top and you can pull one out without tangling and just hold your thumb across the top to keep the rest in.

8 Likes

The 10 packs of yysl are Amazing for traveling. Definitely my favorite for when I’m on the road.

3 Likes

no idea how they look :man_shrugging:t5:

I just checked Zipline and they have the String Thing in stock. If you don’t have one, I can vouch for how awesome having one is.

2 Likes

i dont know… i am living in germany and getting that would be expensive for such a small thing

1 Like

7 $ plus shiping plus taxes and all that stuff and then waitin one week

1 Like

Makes sense, I get it. Zipline strings are pretty legit. they’re awesome if ya haven’t tried them out yet. When you have a little extra $$$ try a few and bundle the string thing in it too. Just an idea.

3 Likes

i am probably going to get some when i buy my next throw

2 Likes

I use a snuff tin to carry a spare string when out and about. If you know anyone who snuffs you can probably get one for free!

The tin is about the diameter of an American half-dollar, for scale:

SnuffTin

2 Likes

what a nice idea i dont know someone who snuffs but i think i got one thing like that