You read the title right. Not the yoyos themselves, but the boxes.
It might just be me and my OCD. But after a certain number of yoyos, the boxes / packages start to take up some space even if you disassemble or flatten them.
How do you store and organize them? I’d like to be able to find one quickly whenever I need to sell and ship one.
I have a box filled with boxes
(when I run out of room in that box maybe I’ll quit buying yoyos
)
1 Like
I have a house filled with rooms. The rooms are filled with spaces. Then the spaces are filled with boxes. The boxes are filled with yo-yo boxes.
The yo-yo boxes are filled with yo-yo’s.
I fill the boxes of yo-yo’s into the bigger boxes and into the spaces in the rooms in the house.
I have three houses now and I’m running out of space.
I’m getting a little nervous.
I’m getting two more yo-yos in the mail today via FedEx.
I think I’m gonna call the fire department before the truck arrives, just in case there’s a problem
The first house and the second house are single story.
But the current yo-yo’s go in the third house which is three stories.
The second story to the third level has a staircase. I stack yo-yo boxes on every stair of the staircase. Because there’s no space left on the stairs, when I wanna go down to the second level, I climb over the balcony and Rappel my way down with commando gear.
It’s no big deal to climb up the knotted rope and repel down with the tactical gear 20 times a day. But usually towards sunset, my arms are too tired to throw.
So I just sit down in a rocking chair and eat popcorn while watching videos of past contest performances.