String Shipping Time?

Hello everyone. I was just wondering about how much time it would take for my string to get here (Georgia). I need for my talent show practice VERY BADLY, so I wanted to have an estimate on when it will be here so I can talk with the coordinator if it won’t make it here on time. I chose First Class shipping (Priority was too expensive for me). Let me know as quick as you can! Thanks! :wink:

it takes the same amount of time that any other package would take to come coming from YoYoExpert: about two days, maybe three because it’s first class.

can’t you just practice with old string? imagine how much better you’ll be when you use new string if you use old string to practice. or you could wash your old string with soap and water then put it in a clean sock and put that in the dryer.

1 Like

Wow! I never knew there was a trick to wash strings! Thanks man! I’ll use some of my old ones in the meantime.

Yeah there is. Basically you want to take a big bowl and fill it with warm water and soap and scrub the strings, then put them in a clean sock and tie the sock shut some how so that the strings wont get out of the sock, then put them in the dryer with your clothes. It doesnt make them brand new, but it makes them last for a little while and will at least last you until your new strings come.

Washing string helps more with certain types than others.  It doesn’t do much for bulk poly strings, but it may extend the lifespan of a higher quality poly string a little, just don’t expect a brand new string to come out of the dryer.

For shipping time:

We give First Class Mail an estimate of 4-6 Business Days depending on where it’s going.  It could arrive faster, but if you need something in a hurry I would always recommend spending the extra $2-3 on Priority Mail.

^If there’s one person on here you can trust, it’s one the men shipping them. :smiley: