How long

I ordered string on Sunday about his long does yye shipping take if you got standard shipping?

Since it was purchased Sunday, it was most likely shipped Monday. Check your email for shipping confirmation and tracking. It’ll get there quickly, just have some patience.

Exactly, YYE and the USPS are both closed on Sunday, so, the string probably shipped Monday. Standard shipping delivery time depends on where you are in relation to YYE. I think USPS delivers 1st class within a week, so, worst case next Monday.

But, do check your email (I often seem to receive the shipping emails late in the day the item shipped). You will have a tracking number that will let you know when the item should arrive.

For me, I ordered a Nightmare Saturday. Order shipped out Monday since it was a weekend and estimated delivery date is Wednesday this week with the cheapest shipping. This is going from the east coast to the west coast. Yea, things get here pretty quick from YYE even with the standard shipping.

*any unexpected delays can happen, but is out of YYE’s control. Had my package delayed by the USPS for some unknown reason and where I could have had it Friday, ended up being the following Monday.

USPS First Class - 3-6 Business Days
USPS Priority - 2-3 Business Days

As mentioned already though, there can be delays in shipping times.

Also, in my experience, yoyo’s take a little longer than stuff like bearings and strings.
Due to shipping, not the company you order from.

One thing I’ve noticed with me and ordering habits, I tend to like to order my yoyos on a Friday. That Monday afternoon, I’ll see my new arrivals. It sure makes a dreadful Monday back to work much better when your package arrives!