STRING MAKERS HELP ME!!!

So i have been making string for about a year know and when i send out protos for people to test i always get the same response “i love the string, it just has some tension problems” anyone know how i could fix this? is it the material i use or is it the twisting method? i’ve changed both and i think it’s greatly increased the quality of my string, and i hope to send out more protos to get that perfect blend.

what kind of string tension problems? if its too loose make it tighter. if its too tight loosen it up a little. :slight_smile:

people don’t really go into detail, but people just say it can’t hold tension

I don’t get then what you are asking? please try to be more specific. thanks :slight_smile:

let me try some, i can compare them to a few different types I have : regular yye poly, kitty string, toxic, toxic dragon.

What there saying is that they have to keep adjusting the tension after every couple throws. I have the same problem with my string, its awesome in every way but when I have to keep adjusting the tension after every 2-3 throws. :confused: Any help would be great full!

Cheers,

1 Like