Stephen Fuentes : Videos!

Hey guys! I made a new video! This time focusing on repeaters.

Let me know how you like it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZD8uf0V2FI&lc=ALJ7-_oL7arXB5pFswuQAIeLxdYSUPHFD3gtxYAv7d8&feature=inbox

Here’s my old one if you wanna check that out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2qCZ9YQsEY

Thanks!

-stephen

Dude nice! You sponsored?

Nope!

Well you should be!!

Agreed! That was all REALLY good.

I’ve always liked your style! Definitely Sponsorship Material :slight_smile:

Thanks guys!

I would definitely like to be sponsored in the future! But regardless, i’ll continue to make vidyas for you cats.

Bump! I really want to know what you guys think!

Honestly, this is one of my favorite video posts I’ve seen in awhile. I love the repeaters you came up with, as they aren’t what you’d normally see in every other video. Your style was smooth and unique and it’s unbelievably refreshing to see someone using strings that are shorter than a jump rope haha. What string/length do you use if you don’t mind me asking?

Thanks for the post and keep up the great work man! I’ve watched multiple times already!

Is that an InDecision? Love the tricks by the way. Totally sponsor-worthy. Werrd should pick you up.

This. ^^^^

The string is “blue print” string, its werrd’s new string. They sold some at worlds, and I picked it up. It’s slightly thick and its sensitive, so I can really control it.

I just go from my belly button to the floor. I’m short :[.

And thanks to all of these posts!

You guys are making me feel like the prettiest girl in prom.

It’s a bad decision, actually. The indecision is dope, I just happened to run into one of these first :stuck_out_tongue:

Totes pick one up!

It’s a bad decision, actually. The indecision is dope, I just happened to run into one of these first :stuck_out_tongue:

Totes pick one up!
[/quote]
Tried an Indecision at MA States, really liked it, so I might have to try some Werrd stuff for sure!

Tried an Indecision at MA States, really liked it, so I might have to try some Werrd stuff for sure!
[/quote]
Werrd Up!

That was so sick I think I need a flu shot. :wink:

Seriously though… Amazingly smooth flow, insanely technical tricks, great video quality/camera angles, and very fitting song choices. You are a beast.

Thanks! It means a ton!!

:smiley:

Thanks guys!

BUMP SHAMELESS BUMP

No shame haha.

That was some very good yoyoing. I usually don’t like overly technical stuff but you’re so smooth there’s nothing to not like. I thoroughly enjoyed both videos. Even though our styles are almost complete opposites.

If I owned a company I’d sponsor you in a heart beat. Just sayin’