STEAM USERS, ASSEMBLE

yeah but for some reason it won’t load a username when I try to make an account. I’m trying to get it to work.

Again. I’ll mention that there’s a YoyoExpert group on Steam.

If you add Proxymate (me) as a friend, I’ll hook you up with an invite. You can also just search up the group, it’s either YYX or YoyoExpert.

So, um, it’s not letting me friend anyone. It says I need games… I have TF2 and PS2… Does it mean I need payed games?

For now, you all need to friend me, I apologize for the inconvenience.

• KillerKittenwithMittens

You have to be a steam premium member to have friends. meaning you have to have bought something

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Thanks.

Worth noting that you can buy one of the $0.50 hats for Tf2 and they’ll give you steam permium.

I assumed that too, lol.

I’m angry turtle. I play a lot of cs go, as well as call of duty. I also like hotline miami.

Just a heads up, I just recently had an unpleasant experience downloading Crysis from gamefly. The downloader was buggy and other stuff. If you want an easy, carefree install, I’d steer away from them.

Sorry about your experience man! i had a similar problem with PAYDAY 2 from steam, and now it won’t launch. thoughts anyone?

Uninstall the local content and reinstall. You may also want to make sure all of your video and sound drivers are full up to date.

ALSO! Is there any message that pops up when it’s unable to launch?

To my knowledge, other people can add you as a friend even if you don’t have premium

Not sure at all. I got steam premium day 1.

I have steam friends, but am not a premium member…

Why do you have steam without games? o.0

free to play games are emerging as the next big step in video gaming. You can have games without having paid for them. Not to mention I have friends who are on steam solely to chat with me and my group without having to totally interrupt our games.

1 Like